Managed Business Internet Connectivity Supports Your Business as it Grows
Managed business internet connectivity ensures that your business has the right bandwidth and network architecture while taking a proactive approach toward supporting your business needs. Internet access is fundamental to how organizations communicate, transact business, and achieve goals. So why use anything less than the best? Businesses need network connectivity that is fast, reliable, and able to support the needs of today and tomorrow.
Managed Business Internet Connectivity Ensures Optimal Network Performance
At first glance, business internet seems easy — hook up to the fastest connection available and you’re all set! While this may work for your home internet, businesses have a greater reliance on uptime, speed, bandwidth, and other factors. Connectivity is critical to revenue generation, so businesses can’t afford the lag and inconsistent download and upload speeds common with even the best residential broadband connections.
With managed business internet, the service provider evaluates your operations and goals to determine appropriate speed, type of connection, and bandwidth requirements. A managed connectivity provider will consider:
- Cycles in your business’s activity, such as busy retail seasons that may require faster speeds, more bandwidth, or failover protection
- Cloud usage – including how uploading and downloading speed are impacted and whether symmetrical connections are required.
- Distribution of remote employees and mobile connections that need higher bandwidth levels
Tapping Into Enterprise-Level Technologies, No Matter Your Business Size
After an evaluation of connectivity needs, your managed business internet provider will offer solutions to make your network as reliable and secure as possible. Managed connectivity is a full bundle of solutions with guaranteed uptime and everything needed to ensure reliable access. With these solutions, businesses can focus on revenue and growth while the managed connectivity provider keeps the business connected.
With an Internet Service Provider (ISP) that also offers managed connectivity and managed voice, you don’t have to fix or troubleshoot problems yourself.
Experience the Best Managed Business Internet with SD-WAN
For multi-location businesses that need performance, visibility, and scalability, software-defined wide-area networking (SD-WAN) is a robust solution that’ll take a managed business internet connection to the next level. SD-WAN adds balance and control to your network while supporting expanded cloud use and “as-a-service” models for various solutions, such as unified communications, call centers, and more. SD-WAN provides businesses with:
- Improved visibility and control
- Reliable failover
- Traffic Prioritization
With fully managed network control that bonds connections for increased bandwidth and instant failover, you can ensure that mission-critical functions get completed.
SD-WAN also adds robust security features, such as:
- Firewall and encryption. Managed network control protects your entire WAN with a centralized firewall and/or encryption.
- Packet distribution. Spreading packets across multiple connections ensures the information can’t be easily stolen.
- Stacked bandwidth. Provides true aggregation of combined connections allowing for a simple solution to accommodate future bandwidth requirements.
- Site-to-site quality of service. Users can enjoy crystal clear voice and data transmission with customizable queues and filters.
- Lossless failover. If a connection fails, traffic dynamically and seamlessly re-routes over online connections ensuring calls aren’t lost.
Overall, SD-WAN boosts network quality where you need it to improve performance, security, and reliability. As your network needs change, SD-WAN and managed connectivity deliver optimal agility.
SD-WAN and managed connectivity can also help rein in networking costs. With new network technology, organizations can use cost-effective hybrid options that deliver a seamless experience for users, employees, and customers.
The Bottom Line
Managed business internet connectivity delivers the network performance that modern businesses need. At iTel, we provide business-class internet connectivity throughout Canada through fibre and cable connections. Achieve the bandwidth and speed necessary for your critical business functions, without bogging down your operations with difficult-to-manage solutions. For more information on managed connectivity and how iTel’s vast and reliable network can support your business’s growth, contact us today.