iTel Networks COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Response
As the global impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve, we would like to inform you that iTel has been monitoring the situation very closely, and also to share some details on how our team is responding and continuing to support your business.
Steps to Protect our Employees, Clients & Partners
- iTel has a geographically diverse workforce distributed throughout Canada;
- The majority of iTel’s staff are now working remotely, ensuring that we are complying with distancing recommendations while our main operations continue uninterrupted;
- The services and data centres operated by iTel are redundant and built on a multiple-site configuration;
- iTel is working closely with its critical suppliers to anticipate and prevent any potential risk;
- Business travel has been suspended;
- iTel is educating our team on how to prevent the spread of any illness and has taken additional precautions for the remaining on-site employees.
iTel is Here to Help
We have been speaking with many of our clients as we ensure they are fully equipped for their employees to work from home. iTel would be happy to help navigate work-from-home requirements with you.
We understand the requirements for increased bandwidth as organizations move their operations to a work-from-home arrangement. iTel is happy to help you with your additional bandwidth requirements by either increasing the capacity of your existing service or providing you with a temporary secondary connection as a short-term solution. We have a variety of options available and are here to help you get the bandwidth you need.
Unified Communications (Voice, Video, Chat)
iTel offers a number of voice solutions that allow organizations to support a remote workforce. If you are an existing customer and would like more information on how to forward your phones, please click here. Through our partnership with 8×8, iTel can also equip you with a fully cloud-based unified communication solution, providing your organization with soft clients, chat, video conferencing and so much more.
Through iTel’s managed service offerings we can help manage your network remotely so you don’t have to keep staff on-premise to manage your network. If you are an existing iTel Managed Router customer we would be happy to work with you to provide your employees with secure remote access from home through automatic VPN hardware.
We feel responsible at iTel to help leverage our technology and resources to keep our customers, partners and staff connected and safe. We are here to help you set up the services you need to provide your workforce with the ability to connect, communicate and collaborate during these uncertain times.
On behalf of the entire iTel team, thank you for your business and continued support as we work through this together.
Please contact us:
- Or Call: 1-888-899-4835