iTel Networks COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Response
As the global impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve, we would like to inform you that iTel has been monitoring the situation very closely, and also to share some details on how our team is responding and continuing to support your business.
Steps to Protect our Employees, Clients & Partners
- iTel has a geographically diverse workforce distributed throughout Canada;
- iTel has remote working capabilities for most of its functions, meaning that our main operations can be ensured without interruption;
- The services and data centres operated by iTel are redundant and built on a multiple-site configuration;
- iTel is working closely with its critical suppliers to anticipate and prevent any potential risk;
- Business travel to risk areas has been suspended; business traveling in general is being limited to a minimum;
- iTel is educating our team on how to prevent the spread of any illness and has taken necessary precautions in our office space.
iTel is Here to Help
We have been speaking with many of our clients over the past few days as we ensure they are fully equipped for their employees to work from home. If you have not yet started these discussions within your organization, iTel would be happy to help navigate work-from-home requirements with you. With that said, we are already seeing an increase in requests for service upgrades so we urge all our customers to proactively reach out to us to discuss your requirements. The sooner we are able to connect, the sooner we can help you.
We understand the requirements for increased bandwidth as organizations move their operations to a work-from-home arrangement. iTel is happy to help you with your additional bandwidth requirements by either increasing the capacity of your existing service or providing you with a temporary secondary connection as a short-term solution. We have a variety of options available and are here to help you get the bandwidth you need.
Unified Communications (Voice, Video, Chat)
iTel offers a number of voice solutions that allow organizations to support a remote workforce. If you are an existing customer and would like more information on how to forward your phones, please click here. Through our partnership with 8×8, iTel can also equip you with a fully cloud-based unified communication solution, providing your organization with soft clients, chat, video conferencing and so much more.
Through iTel’s managed service offerings we can help manage your network remotely so you don’t have to keep staff on-premise to manage your network. If you are an existing iTel Managed Router customer we would be happy to work with you to provide your employees with secure remote access from home through automatic VPN hardware.
We feel responsible at iTel to help leverage our technology and resources to keep our customers, partners and staff connected and safe. We are here to help you set up the services you need to provide your workforce with the ability to connect, communicate and collaborate during these uncertain times.
On behalf of the entire iTel team, thank you for your business and continued support as we work through this together.
Please contact us:
- Or Call: 1-888-899-4835