A day in the life of the iTel Marketing team is full-on online, everything.
If their internet connection was to go down, operations would be at a complete standstill. Luckily for them, they have a completely redundant, 100% uptime guaranteed, symmetrical fibre network to fall back on so work never has to stop.
The Marketing team takes full advantage of iTel’s suite of services and they want to share how fibre internet, MPLS, and VoIP make their day-to-day operations smooth and effortless.
High-Speed Business Fibre Internet
Connected on iTel’s enterprise-grade fibre network, the Marketing Dept. benefits from symmetrical upload and download speeds.
- This Marketing team is constantly uploading assets to our cloud applications, collaborating on shared documents in real-time, and uploading and downloading large files like videos and images.
- All of this is done at lightning speed. For example, they can upload a promotional video to YouTube and other media applications in seconds, instead of minutes.
- Real-time collaboration leveraging onsite and cloud applications.
- The amount of time that’s saved on uploading files alone adds up to hours in a workweek. On this high-speed fibre internet connection, their productivity levels are high.
Connecting with Remote Employees
Not all members of the iTel Marketing department work out of the head office, but the team doesn’t skip a beat. They’re able to accommodate a remote team with fibre network’s integrated direct and secure multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) virtual private network.
What is MPLS?
iTel MPLS creates a completely private network that separates your data from outside traffic and the public internet, creating a seamless and secure point-to-point or point-to-multipoint (layer 2) connection between all your office locations. This protocol assures the most direct, lowest latency data transfer route for critical data like voice and video.
- With iTel MPLS, the Marketing Director is able to send and receive files instantaneously to his remote team over a completely private connection.
- Their MPLS connection also defines Quality of Service (QoS) profiles for critical data like voice and video, which allows the team to video conference in for their meetings.
- Since video data is prioritized, their virtual meetings are flawless. There’s no lagging and no choppy connections, which enables them to communicate as if they were sitting in the same room.
Crystal-Clear Phone Calls
While most of the marketing team’s daily operations are done over the internet, there’s still a place for phone calls. Whether they’re booking meetings with advertisers, conducting training with remote employees or connecting with their own team over the phone, they quote the voice quality as “bomb.”
With iTel Managed Voice, they utilize a consolidated phone system through their hosted PBX, optimized hardware, and internet connection. Since their voice calls are connected over their dedicated fibre network and prioritized through MPLS, their phone calls benefit from:
- 100% uptime guarantee
- A robust set of IVR features
- Built in audio conferencing services
- Emergency recovery with off-site hosting
- Seamless transfer from desk to cell phone
- And so much more!
HOW’S YOUR MARKETING DEPARTMENT FUNCTIONING ON YOUR CURRENT NETWORK?
Connect with an iTel expert for an overview of your team’s needs and learn how your organization can jumpstart its productivity, the same way ours has.