iTel is different. We have a stellar team and offer products, services and essentially more freedom than traditional large carriers could ever provide. We are at the forefront of the fiber and cloud innovation in North America.
iTel is revolutionizing the way businesses connect through our services. We are a rapidly growing national carrier that has tripled in size over the last year and we’re not stopping there. Despite our expansion, we pride ourselves in maintaining a startup culture atmosphere with our close-knit team and collaborative environment – come be a part of the revolution!
The Provisioning and Implementation Specialist works collaboratively with Operations and Support to implement customer requests relating to voice and data services, including building the required technology platform within specifications and deploying the solution.
- Establishes voice service requirements with customers and collects information required to provide an appropriate customer solution; conducts PBX demonstrations for potential customers.
- Provisions phone and hardware to customers and for internal needs; provides training to customers as required.
- Provisions data hardware for customer deployments based on predefined templates or instructions.
- Sets up and deploys PBX and SIP Trunking solutions.
- Develops, tests, implements, maintains and documents automation tools for provisioning.
- Provides implementation timeline to the customer and works collaboratively with the internal team to implement in accordance with project plan. Reports problems to avoid delivery delays.
- Provides training and guidance to team members as required.
- Prepares, maintains, and organizes all technical and business documents required to support technical solutions created, including user guides for voice systems.
- Maintains effective professional relationships with partners, customers and team members on projects.
- Maintains required reporting and metrics; tracks problems.
- Provides pre and post implementation support including troubleshooting, updates and training.
- Maintains knowledge of current technologies in addition to researching new technologies to keep up with industry standards and to provide innovative solutions.
- Sources superior hardware for existing solutions when appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Post-secondary degree in computer science, physical science, engineering or related field.
- A minimum of two years’ recent, related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education, skills and experience may be considered.
Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Demonstrates initiative, judgment and adaptability; takes a solution-based approach to problems and resolves problems quickly and effectively
- Possesses strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to organize work, be accurate, set priorities, multi-task and work with minimal direction; ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to work as a team, or independently
- Ability to be creative and innovative to respond to the business and technical support needs
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationship skills and provide exceptional customer service to internal and external clients
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite applications
- Familiar with basic networking concepts (LAN, DHCP, TCP/IP, Subnetting, NAT)
- Familiar with basic voice concepts (SIP, PBX)
Any credential may be considered when you have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. If you want to be a part of an incredibly hard-working and ambitious team, you are in the right place!
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining;
- Why do you want to be a member of the iTel team?
- Tell us about an experience that you think showcases your skills.
- An interesting fact (not necessarily about you).
- How did you find out about us?
When attaching your resume, please send it as a PDF file. Email everything to [email protected] and include the job title in the subject line. Feel free to get creative with your application, but make sure you’ve followed all of the rules mentioned here.
We look forward to hearing from you!