iTel is different. We have a stellar team and offer products, services and essentially more freedom than traditional large carriers could ever provide. We are at the forefront of the fiber and cloud innovation in North America.
iTel is revolutionizing the way businesses connect through our services. We are a rapidly growing national carrier that has tripled in size over the last year and we’re not stopping there. Despite our expansion, we pride ourselves in maintaining a startup culture atmosphere with our close-knit team and collaborative environment – come be a part of the revolution!
Customer service is one of our core values and so is yours! We are looking for stellar candidates who are people persons and organization whiz’. We’re looking for a rock star! You will be able to type an average speed of 50 WPM and handle our customer’s orders with ease. Self-motivation and initiative to go the extra mile is what you thrive off of and you are so detail-oriented that this spellign error is getting your panties in a bunch! The ability to work with a team, as well as independently is key, along with multi-tasking, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Min. 5 years of customer service experience (management preferred)
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
- Great communication skills as you’ll be dealing with people on a daily basis
Assets (nice to have things):
- Previous roles involving Project Management and/or Order Processing
- Previous telecom experience
What you’ll be doing:
If we could sum up this position in 2 facets they would be Logistics and Customer Service. As a Project Specialist, you will be working with the Operations Manager and Service Delivery Team handling clients and orders from the time contracts are signed until the client’s services are up and running.
Our #1 goal is to ensure we have happy and referenceable clients, so a huge part of this position is making sure we make the customer experience as smooth as possible.
- Working 1-on-1 with clients (phone and email)
- Coordinating with multiple stakeholders at once
- Partner communication and escalation
- Order escalation, when required
- Cross training across other teams in Ops
- Data input
As we said, we are growing – and fast, which means tasks and job descriptions are ever changing and things are always on the go. This will be a highly variable position where a lot of tasks will need to be prioritized and handled at one time.
That little something extra:
Highly motivated, positive, and creative individuals will thrive in this environment. Curiosity, analytical/critical thinking, and the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment are also assets. If you possess these attributes, we want to hear from you!
Any credential may be considered when you have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. If you want to be a part of an incredibly hard-working and ambitious team, you are in the right place!
Salary for Project Specialist will vary based on experience.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining;
- Why do you want to be a member of the iTel team?
- Tell us about an experience that you think showcases your skills.
- An interesting fact (not necessarily about you).
- How did you find out about us?
When attaching your resume, please send it as a PDF file. Email everything to [email protected] and include the job title in the subject line. Feel free to get creative with your application, but make sure you’ve followed all of the rules mentioned here.
We look forward to hearing from you!