iTel is different. We have a stellar team and offer products, services and essentially more freedom than traditional large carriers could ever provide. We are at the forefront of the fiber and cloud innovation in North America.
iTel is revolutionizing the way businesses connect through our services. We are a rapidly growing national carrier that has tripled in size over the last year and we’re not stopping there. Despite our expansion, we pride ourselves in maintaining a startup culture atmosphere with our close-knit team and collaborative environment – come be a part of the revolution!
- Liaise with clients, internal teams and 3rd party carrier partners to ensure successful service delivery.
- Identify and work proactively to negate potential risks to on-time delivery.
- Handle a large volume of projects with style.
- Maintain proactive communication with clients through the life cycle of each project.
- Think creatively to solve issues that arise on the fly.
- Manage resources skillfully to ensure project milestones are met.
- Seek out opportunities and drive change to increase effectiveness.
Great Candidates also have:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience. PMI certification is considered an asset
- Proven success in project management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the telecommunication or high-technology industry
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to be proactive, multitask and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic, ingenuity and attention to detail
- Welcomes innovation and change
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
What does iTel offer you?
- Healthy work-life balance
- Generous benefit plan
- Employee Stock Option plan
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid vacation allowance
- Opportunity to grow and succeed
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining;
- Why do you want to be a member of the iTel team?
- Tell us about an experience that you think showcases your skills.
- An interesting fact (not necessarily about you).
- How did you find out about us?
When attaching your resume, please send it as a PDF file. Email everything to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line. Feel free to get creative with your application, but make sure you’ve followed all of the rules mentioned here.
We look forward to hearing from you!