iTel is different. We have a stellar team and offer products, services and essentially more freedom than traditional large carriers could ever provide. We are at the forefront of the fiber and cloud innovation in North America.
iTel is revolutionizing the way businesses connect through our services. We are a rapidly growing national carrier that has tripled in size over the last year and we’re not stopping there. Despite our expansion, we pride ourselves in maintaining a startup culture atmosphere with our close-knit team and collaborative environment – come be a part of the revolution!
Are you an Experienced and Dynamic Human Resources Manager Looking to Join an Industry Leader?
If the answer is yes, then now is the time to let your career soar by becoming a member of our team in Kamloops, BC at iTel Networks Inc.
You will have the opportunity to work for a technology company that prides itself on providing innovative and unique solutions to its Customers, while being a key part of its future success and growth. As the 2016 Winner of the Business Excellence Awards Technology Innovator Award, 2016 Employer of the Year award and 2016 Startup Canada High Growth Entrepreneur Award, iTel has demonstrated its leadership in the industry.
All this while enjoying all that Kamloops has to offer when you are not working. Within minutes you can enjoy Skiing, Mountain Biking, Boating, Skydiving or the simple pleasures of a hike in one of our many parks and recreation areas with your family or friends. Kamloops has everything to offer that you would expect from a City named as the “Tournament Capital of Canada”. If you want to know more about this great City just follow the link below:
You can have all this in a community where home ownership is not just a dream. Prices in Kamloops are a fraction of what they are in some of the larger urban centres like Vancouver and Kelowna.
Ready to make the move? What do we need from you?
- You will be comfortable being the face of iTel and will be able represent our company in front of audiences both large and small with your outgoing attitude and professional approach.
- Attracting employees to work in our industry is a competitive business. You will pride yourself in developing and implementing and monitoring programs that both attract and retain employees.
- Your desire to learn will ensure that you are always up to date on all the rules, regulations and policies that are an integral part of being an effective HR Manager.
- You will look forward to putting skills acquired through obtaining your Human Resources Degree or Human Resources Management Certificate to use.
- If you don’t have your HRMC but are well on your way to working towards it and have equivalent experience, we are still interested in talking to you. We will even work with you to achieve that goal.
What does iTel offer you?
- Healthy work-life balance
- Generous benefit plan
- Employee Stock Option plan
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid vacation allowance
- Opportunity to grow and succeed
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining;
- Why do you want to be a member of the iTel team?
- Tell us about an experience that you think showcases your skills.
- An interesting fact (not necessarily about you).
- How did you find out about us?
When attaching your resume, please send it as a PDF file. Email everything to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line. Feel free to get creative with your application, but make sure you’ve followed all of the rules mentioned here.
We look forward to hearing from you!