iTel is different. We have a stellar team and offer products, services and essentially more freedom than traditional large carriers could ever provide. We are at the forefront of the fiber and cloud innovation in North America.
iTel is revolutionizing the way businesses connect through our services. We are a rapidly growing national carrier that has tripled in size over the last year and we’re not stopping there. Despite our expansion, we pride ourselves in maintaining a startup culture atmosphere with our close-knit team and collaborative environment – come be a part of the revolution!
You are a talented full-stack web developer with a passion for building modern, fluid, responsive web applications using the latest technologies. You love to bring great designs to life on both mobile and desktop devices. You are looking for a fun and collaborative team environment where you can apply and hone your skills, share your knowledge and experience, and learn from others.
People who succeed in this position are:
- Adept at problem-solving and attentive to detail
- Team oriented and ready to work closely with other developers
- Passionate about clean, well-tested code
- Skilled oral and written communicators
- Able to give and receive candid feedback
- Enthusiastic for learning and pushing the envelope
You’ll be a key member of the development team. It’s a (relatively) small team and you’ll have an opportunity to have a significant impact on the product.
- Working closely with the design team to define and implement product features
- Ability to take project requirements and produce clean elegant solutions
- Mentoring and code reviewing members of the team
- Disbursing best practices throughout the entire engineering team
In terms of technical ability, candidates must have:
- Experience with Angular
- Experience using Django or other Python web frameworks
- Experience with Python
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors, e.g. LESS, SASS, Stylus
- Familiarity with MySQL, Postgres or other database management systems
- Familiarity with Github, Bitbucket or other repository management services
- Familiarity with RESTful web services, web application architecture
Great candidates also have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5 + years of experience developing web applications
- Extensive experience with GIT version control
- Experience with data visualization
- Familiarity with micro service architecture
- Experience with a particular JS MV* framework
- Worked with databases directly, rather than through an ORM
If you’re looking to work with talented engineers, in a rewarding work environment, at a fast-growing company, with the opportunity have impact, we want to hear from you!
Salary for Full Stack Web Developer will vary based on experience.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining the following:
- Why do you want to be a member of the iTel team?
- Tell us about an experience that you think showcases your skills.
- An interesting fact (not necessarily about you).
- How did you find out about us?
When attaching your resume, please send it as a PDF file. Email everything to [email protected] and include the job title in the subject line. Feel free to get creative with your application, but make sure you’ve followed all of the rules mentioned here.
We look forward to hearing from you!