iTel is different. We have a stellar team and offer products, services and essentially more freedom than traditional large carriers could ever provide. We are at the forefront of the fiber and cloud innovation in North America.
iTel is revolutionizing the way businesses connect through our services. We are a rapidly growing national carrier that has tripled in size over the last year and we’re not stopping there. Despite our expansion, we pride ourselves in maintaining a startup culture atmosphere with our close-knit team and collaborative environment – come be a part of the revolution!
iTel is all about setting and achieving lofty goals. When it comes to our Partner Channel, we plan on growing it into the best and brightest program in the country, and we need a shining star like you to help us get there. You have a fire in your belly with enthusiasm and drive that has proven you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. You’ll thrive in this role with your commitment to customer service, knack for creativity, attention to detail, and ability to finish things to completion.
- Degree/diploma in business.
- Experience developing sales and channel strategies, preparing proposals and presentations, and presenting telecom solutions.
- Social media savvy.
- Experience in strategic selling and working with partners.
- Committed to customer service.
- Ability to adapt and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Track record of meeting sales quota objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Strong sales, organization and time-management skills.
- Must be a self-motivated team player with an ability to work autonomously.
- Must be able to travel, possess a vehicle and maintain a valid driver’s license.
What you’ll be doing
Working with the National Channel Director you will be sourcing new partnerships by identifying segments and industry verticals that would benefit from an iTel Partnership. You will act as the friendly face/point of contact with our partners, managing overall relationships and activities, delivering onboarding training, and establishing end customer success goals.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Source new iTel partners.
- Manage overall partner relationships and activities.
- Identify specific segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using iTel. Work closely with internal teams to identify possible synergies and develop associated programs.
- Deliver against a set of specific goals for onboarding, establishing end customer success with partners and advancing partners within the iTel Partner Network.
- Work closely with the internal iTel team to develop a highly automated and scalable onboarding program based on self-service that provides partners with the business and technical support they need to be successful.
- Sell & promote internally the partner’s capacity and capabilities.
- Conduct regular partner meetings, partner reviews and partner planning sessions.
- Understand the technical and training requirements of partners and work closely with the internal iTel team to develop the required training and deliver training to partners.
- Drive sustainable partner growth and profitability by ensuring iTel services are critical to the partners overall business objectives and success.
- Keep current with iTel’s product release information including sales materials, product roadmaps, features, applications and competition. Distribute to partners as required.
- Manage all partner opportunities through the iTel Partner Portal.
- Work with partners to ensure they are conducting high quality portal submissions, quotes and all other required paperwork.
- Deliver well-qualified end customer opportunities via partners to the iTel Direct Sales Team.
- Actively engage and participate in social selling through regular social media activity. Support partner business through activity and participation on various social platforms.
- Travel when necessary to partner events and conferences to represent iTel.
- Manage, update and maintain an accurate and healthy partner sales funnel.
- Achieve monthly quota.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the iTel management team.
- Other duties as required.
Ideally, this position will be based out of Vancouver or Kamloops British Columbia but we will consider other Canadian locations for the perfect candidate.
Any credential may be considered when you have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. If you want to be a part of an incredibly hard-working and ambitious team, you are in the right place!
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining the following:
- Why do you want to be a member of the iTel team?
- Tell us about an experience that you think showcases your skills.
- An interesting fact (not necessarily about you).
- How did you find out about us?
When attaching your resume, please send it as a PDF file. Email everything to [email protected] and include the job title in the subject line. Feel free to get creative with your application, but make sure you’ve followed all of the rules mentioned here.
We look forward to hearing from you!