iTel is different. We have a stellar team and offer products, services and essentially more freedom than traditional large carriers could ever provide. We are at the forefront of the fiber and cloud innovation in North America.
iTel is revolutionizing the way businesses connect through our services. We are a rapidly growing national carrier that has tripled in size over the last year and we’re not stopping there. Despite our expansion, we pride ourselves in maintaining a startup culture atmosphere with our close-knit team and collaborative environment – come be a part of the revolution!
Reporting to the CEO, this position will be responsible for providing executive level coordination and administrative support to the CEO, Sales, and the Leadership team. This role will also support HR administrative functions. The successful individual will possess the highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy, and provide timely and accurate delivery of executive support.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Provides administrative support by proactively preparing correspondence, communications, presentations, reports, and other materials necessary.
- Coordinates and facilitates meeting requests and events. Ensures meeting materials are provided to the senior executive member in preparation of the meeting.
- Manages and maintains schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Screens, prioritizes and responds to incoming requests.
- Ensures deadlines for action and follow up occurs to ensure commitments are being met.
- Performs a variety of HR administrative tasks such as preparing correspondence, employee communications, job descriptions, running reports (such as vacation, headcount, etc.), recruitment process, processing new hire information and employee changes.
- Maintains employee files to ensure accuracy and compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Maintains an organized filing system of paper and/or electronic documents.
- Develops systems and processes to support an efficient and effective organization.
- Conducts research, performs analysis, and makes recommendations for new approaches for continuous improvement.
- Liaises and provides excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Post-secondary business education, or related field
- A minimum of five years’ recent, related experience in an executive support role with business project management.
- An equivalent combination of education, skills and experience may be considered.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills, verbal and in writing; good interpersonal skills
- Possesses integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Demonstrates initiative, judgment and adaptability; takes a solution based approach to problems
- Ability to organize work, be accurate, set priorities, multi-task and work with minimal direction; ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite applications
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to work as a team, or independently
- Ability to be creative and innovative to respond to the business needs
- Possess business acumen and critical thinking skills and have the ability to anticipate future needs of the business
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationship skills and provide exceptional customer service to internal and external clients
Any credential may be considered when you have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. If you want to be a part of an incredibly hard-working and ambitious team, you are in the right place!
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining;
- Why do you want to be a member of the iTel team?
- Tell us about an experience that you think showcases your skills.
- An interesting fact (not necessarily about you).
- How did you find out about us?
When attaching your resume, please send it as a PDF file. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line. Feel free to get creative with your application, but make sure you’ve followed all of the rules mentioned here.
We look forward to hearing from you!