iTel is different. We have a stellar team and offer products, services and essentially more freedom than traditional large carriers could ever provide. We are at the forefront of the fiber and cloud innovation in North America.
iTel is revolutionizing the way businesses connect through our services. We are a rapidly growing national carrier that has tripled in size over the last year and we’re not stopping there. Despite our expansion, we pride ourselves in maintaining a startup culture atmosphere with our close-knit team and collaborative environment – come be a part of the revolution!
We are looking for someone to join us as a full-time billing & customer service specialist. You will be working in our billing and finance team, and will be interacting with our customers on a daily basis via phone calls and an online ticketing system. You will be responsible for customer account set-ups, monthly billing, receivables, and answering customer inquiries. We are looking for an individual who is organized, self motivated, and enjoys working as part of a team. Great customer service skills are required.
- Customer Account Set-up.
- Customer Billing.
- Customer Collections.
- Accounts Receivable duties including set up and processing of credit cards, cheque, EFT, e-transfer, ACH payments.
- Assist with customer inquiries.
- Assist with customer terminations and calculation and billing of related fees.
- Highly proficient in computers, including the full MS office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining;
- Why do you want to be a member of the iTel team?
- Tell us about an experience that you think showcases your skills.
- An interesting fact (not necessarily about you).
- How did you find out about us?
When attaching your resume, please send it as a PDF file. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line. Feel free to get creative with your application, but make sure you’ve followed all of the rules mentioned here.
We look forward to hearing from you!