iTel is different. We have a stellar team and offer products, services and essentially more freedom than traditional large carriers could ever provide. We are at the forefront of the fiber and cloud innovation in North America.
iTel is revolutionizing the way businesses connect through our services. We are a rapidly growing national carrier that has tripled in size over the last year and we’re not stopping there. Despite our expansion, we pride ourselves in maintaining a startup culture atmosphere with our close-knit team and collaborative environment – come be a part of the revolution!
Your online research and detective skills are so good, you give Sherlock Holmes a run for his money. You have 2+ years of sales or related business experience, with a knack for finding creative ways to prospect new business. Mapping prospective accounts around organizational structure, people, and existing communication technology is exciting to you and it showcases your ability to drive new business.
Following proven processes to prospect new businesses, we are looking for someone who excels at researching and identifying target audiences, as well as developing email/telephone campaigns. Successful candidates must have experience in conducting high-level conversations with senior executives about their operational needs.
What you’ll be doing:
Coffee is not just for closers at iTel. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be generating leads and getting paid without worrying about closing sales or meeting monthly revenue targets.
This position is ideal for sales superstars who bore of the 9-5 daily grind and/or are looking for the flexibility of making your own schedule. The more prospects you generate, the more you make.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for conducting business research, consultative discussion and creating relevant sales opportunities for the closing team.
Other core sales development duties include:
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to look into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Strategizing with top-producing Account Executives
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs
That little something extra:
You’re familiar with the telecom industry and know your way around popular CRM software solutions, such as Hubspot and Salesforce. You have the ability to write succinct, crisp emails, and display an excellent phone manner.
- Commission-based salary with on target earnings of $30,000 – $55,000
- Receive hourly wages for the first 60 days of training (or until quota is reached, whichever comes first)
- Monthly performance incentives and rewards
Any credential may be considered when you have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. If you want to be a part of an incredibly hard-working and ambitious team, you are in the right place!
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining;
- Why do you want to be a member of the iTel team?
- Tell us about an experience that you think showcases your skills.
- An interesting fact (not necessarily about you).
- How did you find out about us?
When attaching your resume, please send it as a PDF file. Email everything to [email protected] and include the job title in the subject line. Feel free to get creative with your application, but make sure you’ve followed all of the rules mentioned here.
We look forward to hearing from you!