iTel is different. We have a stellar team and offer products, services and essentially more freedom than traditional large carriers could ever provide. We are at the forefront of the fiber and cloud innovation in North America.
iTel is revolutionizing the way businesses connect through our services. We are a rapidly growing national carrier that has tripled in size over the last year and we’re not stopping there. Despite our expansion, we pride ourselves in maintaining a startup culture atmosphere with our close-knit team and collaborative environment – come be a part of the revolution!
iTel is all about setting and achieving lofty goals. When it comes to our Partner Channel, we plan on growing it into the best and brightest program in the country, and we need a shining star like you to help us get there. You have a fire in your belly with enthusiasm and drive that has proven you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. You’ll thrive in this role with your commitment to customer service, knack for creativity, attention to detail, and ability to finish things to completion.
- Degree/diploma in business.
- Experience developing sales and channel strategies, preparing proposals, presentations, and presenting telecom solutions.
- Social media savvy.
- Track record of meeting sales quota objectives.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Self-motivated team player with an ability to work autonomously.
- Able to travel, possess a vehicle, and maintain a valid driver’s license.
What you’ll be doing:
Working with the National Channel Director you will be sourcing new partnerships by identifying segments and industry verticals that would benefit from an iTel Partnership. You will act as the friendly face/point of contact with our partners, managing overall relationships and activities, delivering onboarding training, and establishing end customer success goals.
Other initiatives will include:
- Developing automated and scalable onboarding programs for partners.
- Sell and promote the value of your partners to internal teams.
- Conduct regular partner meetings, reviews, and planning sessions.
- Work closely with the internal iTel team to develop top-notch partner training.
- Prepare and give business reviews to management.
- Ensure iTel services are critical to the partners’ business objectives.
- Keep current with iTel’s product release information including sales materials, product roadmaps, features, applications, and competition.
- Manage and conduct quality control for all partner opportunities through the iTel Partner Portal.
- Actively engage and participate in selling through regular social media activity.
- Travel when necessary to partner events and conferences.
- Manage, update and maintain an accurate and healthy partner sales funnel.
- Achieve monthly quota.
Ideally, this position will be based out of Vancouver or Kamloops, BC but we will consider other Canadian locations for the perfect candidate.
That little something extra:
If you have worked in the Telecom industry before, you already have a leg up on knowing the processes. Highly-motivated individuals who can pick up on new concepts quickly and have a positive team-player attitude are desired. You’ll also stand out if you have experience working in fast-paced, high-stress environments, and can deal with ambiguity. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you
Any credential may be considered when you have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. If you want to be a part of an incredibly hard-working and ambitious team, you are in the right place!
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining;
- Why do you want to be a member of the iTel team?
- Tell us about an experience that you think showcases your skills.
- An interesting fact (not necessarily about you).
- How did you find out about us?
When attaching your resume, please send it as a PDF file. Email everything to [email protected] and include the job title in the subject line. Feel free to get creative with your application, but make sure you’ve followed all of the rules mentioned here.
We look forward to hearing from you!